Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Week Five: Famous Last Words



This week I am feeling pretty good about this class. I have done pretty much all the extra credit so far that was available, and I have only missed one assignment. I am pretty far ahead on the expected points to have at this point in order to have an A, which makes me feel good and also relieved. My goal is to finish this course at least three weeks early—but the earlier the better! My final three weeks will be super difficult in my other courses, so I am trying to alleviate some of that stress by not having to worry over this one at the same time! It kind of sucks though, because this is my most interesting class! But I have 130 points at the moment, and the professor has not gotten to my project yet. I turned it in on time, so I can assume I will have ten more points for that, which puts me thirty points ahead of schedule already! I have an exam on Friday for my French Phonetics course. I am a little nervous because there will be an oral portion, but otherwise I feel okay. I did well on the quiz, so that leads me to believe the exam will be okay too. I have a midterm coming up in my Jews/Other Germans class. It is an essay, which I normally would not worry over. However, we only have three grades in this course so I am pretty nervous. No room for error here. I had my monthly massage this week! I know this doesn’t seem important but oh my goodness this girl works wonders! I have mild scoliosis so anytime I get some pain relief it’s a wonderful thing. This weekend I am going to the Pink and Black Ball with my boyfriend. I got my dress last weekend and I really like it! They altered it to fit me quite well. Saturday I’ll celebrate Valentine’s Day with my boyfriend. I basically hate the holiday, but there will be chocolate and wine so I tolerate it, haha. Here is a picture of my boyfriend and I at last year's Pink and Black Ball:
(Personal Photo)

1 comment:

  1. I’ll comment on this instead of your week 7 storytelling post! I have also done most of the extra credit for this class, because I want to get ahead and done as fast as I can, but it is also my most interesting class. I hope you did well on your French Phonetics exam! I hope you also had a great valentine’s day with your boyfriend, even thought you don’t love the holiday. Haha Your picture is cute, you two look very happy!

    ReplyDelete