Sunday, February 1, 2015

Week Three: Famous Last Words

     This week has been ridiculously hectic for me! I was lucky enough to find a new, less stressful job! I started that Tuesday and it went well! I also had my older sister staying with me Wednesday and Thursday. She had a conference in Oklahoma City and I basically functioned as a free hotel, haha. But I don’t mind. She lives three hours away from OKC and it gave us a chance to spend some extra time together. Though I have class until nine twenty at night on Wednesdays and I work until seven Thursdays, so it was very limited time! I also had my younger sister visit me on Saturday! My stepmoms birthday was that day, so her and my dad came to OKC. They dropped off my little sister with me because she is only ten so they didn’t want to leave her at home alone. My brother, who is sixteen, isn’t quite responsible enough to count as sufficient care for her yet! So my parents went to a show in OKC and got a hotel room and got to relax without kids for once. My little sister and I went to Weatherford, Oklahoma because I needed to be fitted for a formal dress I had originally bought for a wedding I may no longer be attending. Long story short, I was supposed to go to a very formal wedding in Egypt. Now, the wedding is on hold and I am going to be getting my EFL teaching certification in New York during the time the wedding was originally scheduled for. So I have a really pretty dress for nothing! Haha, but I will probably wear it to the Pink and Black Ball since I was planning to go anyways and it happens to be pink! So if you happen to notice an over-dressed blonde girl in a floor-length pink dress, its probably me! But otherwise classes are still going well. I am somewhat frustrated by my busy past week, because I had managed to get several days ahead in this course and was feeling good about that. Now I am not ahead at all and am just barely getting these weekend assignments done in time! Below is a picture of my older sister (on the left), my younger sister (in the middle), and myself (on the right).

(Personal Photo taken October 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment